20. FREE KEVORKIAN by Catch22 & DeadBeef (5.984k) 1st April, 2000
An April Fools Day Prank. w3 4r3 l4m0rz
19. Thought for the Day by TCL, DeadBeef and Catch22 (19.93k) 1st February, 2000
One Short Of A Llama's own fortune cookie program
18. Request For Comment Archive by Catch22 (0.167k) 11th January, 2000
Searchable index containing over 2000 RFC's detailing design and implimention of common internet protocols
17. The Fridge Project by DeadBeef and Catch22 (1.778k) 11th January, 2000
How to install a computer in a fridge in five easy steps and 9 very hard ones. One Short Of A Llama's finest hour, and it involves a beer fridge and a 386. Sad isnt it.
16. One Short Of A Llama TV Guide by TCL (3.694k) 11th January, 2000
Efficently organise you viewing hours to catch as many re-runs of M*A*S*H as possible
15. One Short Of A Llama at the Movies by Catch22 (6.096k) 11th January, 2000
Movie producers will do almost anything to get you watch their movie, its a shame that including plot and less-than-banal dialouge isnt one of them.
14. PortHoles(r) by TCL & Catch22 (3.549k) 11th January, 2000
The PortHoles(r) Operating System and Naughty Utilities.
13. A list of One Short Of A Llama's favouritist imaginary games by TCL (3.808k) 11th January, 2000
Games that we would like to see.
12. Are you a Nina Hagen addict? by TCL (4.452k) 31st December, 1999
9+1 quick questions to show whether you are tone deaf or not.
11. Are you a Sailor Moon© addict? by TCL (3.169k) 31st December, 1999
9+1 questions that let you decide if lack of plot is going to stop you watching 5 teenage girls in tight clothing.
10. TCL's mince page by TCL (2.253k) 31st December, 1999
If you answered "yes" or "brain failure, abandon head!" to the above questionaire, then here's the official mince recipe
9. Are you a Mince addict? by TCL (4.993k) 31st December, 1999
9+1 simple questions to discover if your bowels will ever forgive you.
8. Are you a Coke® addict? by TCL (4.6k) 31st December, 1999
9+1 quick questions to tell you what you already know.
7. Hoyle! by TCL (2.203k) 31st December, 1999
Boulder, stop playing in the mud.
6. You and your Coffee, Helpful Hints by TCL (6.379k) 31st December, 1999
A tribute to one of this worlds finest beverages.
5. MonoFighter by TCL (13.227k) 31st December, 1999
MonoFighter; the game that wasnt
4. Sailor Spleen by Catch22 (5.182k) 31st December, 1999
Sailor Moon and Spleens, what more could you want?
3. Sleepless in Deep-Space Outpost VI by TCL (5.815k) 31st December, 1999
This probably wont remind you of 'Nam
2. One of our Disclaimers by TCL (3.648k) 31st December, 1999
We take no responsibility for this.
1. Thyble by Catch22 (3.79k) 31st December, 1999
One Short Of A Llama holy text chronicalling the creation of the Lentil-verse by TH the llama god.